P20’s new and convenient once a day application multi-angle continuous spray technology – now makes applying sunscreen to those hard to reach areas easy. P20 the original once a day sun protection is not only very water resistant and proven to remain effective even after frequent swimming, it also delivers up to 10 hours sun protection from just one application provided you follow the instructions. P20 uses a unique, alcohol-based formulation that sets it apart from traditional cream-type sun products. Its quick-drying transparent, lightweight consistency ensures a silky and even coverage. Active 15 minutes after application, it’s quickly absorbed, non sticky and leaves no white marks. Thanks to its photostable 5-star UVA and UVB filters, P20 helps protect against burning and the premature signs of ageing, and its’ once a day formula is free from added colour, fragrance, parabens and other preservatives. Great for all the family. For use on the face, body and scalp.
• Shake well before use. Spray in short bursts 10-15cms from the skin. Spray generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure, to ensure no missed areas and sufficient coverage. Rub in well. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray into hands and apply to face avoiding the eye area. Avoid contact with eyes.
• After application ensure skin is dry before getting dressed. Avoid contact with fabrics to help prevent staining. Active after 15 minutes.
• Reducing the amount of sunscreen applied significantly lowers the protection.
• It may be necessary to re-apply after, for example, extensive sweating and towel drying.
• Twist lock cap. Close after use.
• Avoid intense midday sun ( 11am -) exposure between 11am and 3pm.
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.